- It doesn’t use proper language, it is probably 2/5 because at least it says from penny.
- The has capitals, full stops, commas and question marks, 5/5
- It has a question in it and good grammar, but it doesn’t have a comma after Elliot, 3/5
- The comment doesn’t say who it is sent to, no capitals for names and spelling mistakes, 2/5
- It says who it is from and who it’s sent to and good grammar. 5/5
- The comment makes words short like lol, not proper language.1/5
- The comment is really short it doesn’t say why, who its from or sent to.3/5
- It supports the reason why he shouldn’t be fired, professional words.5/5
In a very quiet village, it snowed almost every day.
Only one person.
but this quiet village wasn’t always be this quiet.
There was once a very popular village, the sun was always bright, it only rained once a year.
it had trees with ladders, you could climb them, so many trees, the people who lived there all lived in trees.
they all had an amazing time, children laughing, playing chasey and having a fun is all you could hear.
One day there was intruders who came, they made their leader the king of the village, meanwhile all the kids were screaming and crying to their parents, it was a terrible day.
An effect of, no kids playing laughing, but kids fighting and screaming. The king thought he hadn’t done enough damage so he cut down all the trees, the houses that the people lived in. Despite the people were still in their houses, most people didn’t make it out alive… One little girls parents had an escape patch but only one person could fit, her parents screamed “GO IN! SAVE YOURSELF WE WILL COME BACK ONE DAY!”
Decades past, the king died in war, so did the intruders, but the little girl grew up nd is still living in the village waiting for her parents. That little girl was me..
hey guys I got a new avatar do you like it?
ℍ𝕚 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤, 𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕃𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕒, 𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝟙𝟘 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝟙𝟙 𝕠𝕟 𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝟙𝟙𝕥𝕙, 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕕𝕠𝕘 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕕 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕚 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒 𝕞𝕦𝕞 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕕𝕒𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣. 𝕀’𝕞 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕖𝕩𝕔𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕖𝕕𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕤. 𝕄𝕪 𝕗𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕓𝕛𝕖𝕔𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕚𝕤 𝔸𝕣𝕥.
And I love huskies!
𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕩𝕠𝕩𝕠𝕩𝕠